1. Application for garden landscaping is to be made in writing and the
application must include a sketch of the garden and proposed positioning
2. Majority of plants must be Indigenous and specified on your sketch.
3. Proposed trellis work also needs to be detailed and plotted on the
4. Garden Sheds are not allowed.
5. Landscaping cannot commence until the application has been approved.
6. Should Residents have soil, grass or rocks that need to be removed
first phone Reception to see if we can use any of it. The responsibility
of removing what we don’t use is still for the owner to remove.