1. Application for any change to the Section is to be made in writing.
2. The Trustees reserve the right to decline any application.
3. No work may commence before an application has been approved in writing.
4. The application must include a site plan of the unit clearly showing
the proposed positioning of the installation/change in relation to the
unit, road and neighbouring units.
5. A written quotation for the work must accompany the application.
6. The installer must be a reputable company with staff qualified to do
7. Specifications for the installation/change must be included in the
submission and must conform to the laid down requirements in the Village.
If possible and relevant, a colour brochure from the supplier and/or photographs
must be included with the specification.
8. The applicant understands that if the completed installation/change
does not conform to the specifications approved in this application, the
Trustees can issue an instruction to make it compliant, or for the removal
of the structure and reinstatement of the unit to its original state at
the owners cost.
9. Even if the installation/change will be installed on common property,
the applicant undertakes to continue to maintain the installation/change
at their own cost and the Trustees reserve the right to take any action
that may be necessary if this is not done.
10. Any damage to the existing structure or common property caused by
the installation, or attributable at a later stage to the existence of
the installation, must be immediately repaired by the owner, at their cost.
11. Insurance of the installation is the responsibility of the owner and
the premiums arising therefrom will be for the owner’s account.
12. The conditions and obligations of this application must be accepted
in writing by any future purchaser of the Section before the Clearance
Certificate is issued by the Trustees.