1. For control purposes, the Trustees have determined that only two Access
Remotes may be issued per unit.
2. Application can be made for an additional Access Remote by completing
this form and providing a reason for the need of a second Access device.
3. The Approval of an additional Access Remote is at the sole discretion
of the Trustees.
4. A new (compatible)remote must be handed in at the Office for activating
of the Access Control System.
5. If/when the need for an additional remote falls way, the Office must
be notified in order for that remote to be removed from the system.
6. No Remote can be given/loaned to another person for their use.